Monday, January 28, 2008

Well you can see my belly is getting pretty big by now. Samuel Oliviera Luz is Due Feb 16th. We are anxiously awaiting his arival. We are currently still living in our 2bdrm apartment, and loving it. We have already accomplished half of our financial goals for the year, and are excited about the possibility of buying a home later this year. (we hope) Henry is still working at Select supplements as a production supervisor, but is always looking for ideas for a better job. He wants to eventually open his own business. Henry's mother is currently opening her own shop called 'Made In Brazil'. Herny and I want to purchase some brazilian merchandise to put in the store. We are all trying to better our situation and not let ourselves become victoms. Last week I stood only 2ft away from Thomas S. Monson (isn't he the prophet now?), just outside the Vista stake center.
I have been keeping busy by reading books, which most of you know is not really something I would normally do. I have set a goal to read a least one book a month. (That is Crazy for me) but I know it wont be hard as long as I set a goal as to how many pages I will read each day. Henry and I love to learn with science channels and such. Henry is thinking of taking night classes in the near future to help further his knowledge of business, and anything else that stricks his interest. All in all we are just hanging in there and doing all we can to become better people Temporally and Spiritually.
Tah Tah for now!

2 comments:

Little Holts said...

Wow, it seems like your whole family is progressing and it looks like your stomach is about to burst.
Jacob

The Kellers said...

You look cute! 16 more days girl!