Friday, July 11, 2008

Sealife Center, Seward Alaska


Hello everyone! Today was an exciting day. Admission was free to go to the Sealife Center in Seward. So Nikiesha, a friend of mine & I drove 2 hours with our children to see all the beautiful sealife in Alaska. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed watching the fishies and harbor seals. We made it through the day with no major mishaps, or missing children. Wonderful! Then we headed over to this way cool park and had a picnic w/a great view. So much fun! Oh, and I have to add in this pic of the mountain I would like to run next year on the fourth of July. I'll need someone to watch the kids for me while I run, though... (*hint hint*) Volunteers, anyone??

1 comment:

Little Holts said...

Love the pictures Ned! It sure is beautiful there. I wish we could come visit you guys.