Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cute Little Keller Kids

Tustin got himself stuck in a bucket, and I couldn't resist running to get my camera and taking a pic. At first he was scared, then saw me laughing and decided to do it again and laugh at himself. So silly!

I've been taking lots of pictures lately of the cousins over here in Alaska, and thought I'd finally create a post about them.

I took some cute portraits of Tracker, he's so strong! Then I tried the traditional "kids in a row" pic. Tracker looks like he's saying "wait a minute!" Then Tustin here decided to get into some charcoal, and he got it everywhere! I love my wild boys, not a dull moment. We have fun, but we miss you all so much.

2 comments:

MaryLue said...

Cute pix! You should do some showdowns on Cafe Mom! Messiest kid and Best Group shot!

Little Holts said...

Cute pictures. I love the one of Tustin covered in charcoal! Tracker is already so big...man time goes by fast.