Friday, January 9, 2009

Week #2 quote

Hello one and all. This week's Glidewellism is by Ann Glidewell. "It is not a chore to do something for someone you love. It's a privilege and a blessing."

This week I'm trying to remember that it is not an irritating thing to do things for my children no matter how often they ask. I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about! Doing the same thing over and over in a short period of time tends to raise my blood pressure a bit.

Good luck this week as you strive to find the blessings of serving those you love.

3 comments:

MaryLue said...

Who is Ann Glidewell? Are you sure it isn't Amy Glidewell?

Little Holts said...

No, It's Ann Glidewell. I believe that would be Cora Ann your great grandmother (Wilber's mother). I'll go check to make sure I'm right though

Little Holts said...

Yep, I checked just to make sure. It's your great-grandmother. Her name was really Cora Ann, but she went by Ann.