Saturday, March 21, 2009

2 B-days and a dance











I have no idea how to put a caption under each picture so I'll tell you what these pics are all about. Emma and Parley had their dance performance and they are pictured in their costumes above. Lucy wasn't going to be able to perform with her class because of conflicts and so she chose not to perform.
Also pictured is Hannah's B-day. She had a chocolate cake with mini choc.chips, choc. frosting and crushed oreos with whipped cream on top.

Finally is Ezra's B-day. Mom made the most chocolatiest cake ever. Choc. Cake with choc. chips, truffle in the middle (and on top?) and another layer of chocolate PB frosting. It was good!!!!

3 comments:

MaryLue said...

I didn't remember that I included the miniture heart cakes I made my kids for Valentine's Day.

The Kellers said...

Mary, those heart cakes look like so much fun! Those pictures are all so fun! Happy 1st Hannah & Samuel! I can hardly believe it's already been a year!!
Happy birthday Ezra John! All this chocolate talk is making me want some. Mmmm.

The Kellers said...

I had to add, the oreo frosting on Hannah's cake looks kind of nasty!! I wasn't sure what it was at first, but I'm sure it tasted wonderful.