Monday, February 7, 2011

Lately...

Mom wanted me to add a shot of me & Naomi, she needs to know we're still here! :)

Here's what we've been up to lately: The boys & I made a snow tunnel. We got quite a bit of it last week, so beautiful and fluffy. So after Travis plowed it, we made a tunnel through the snow pile he made. So cool! I went through, but very quickly, cause I was a little costraphobic. Yikes. The boys love it anyway.


The successful loaf of bread I made the other day. I've made another successful batch since, so looks like I've figured it out! :) Thanks to Mom's recipe! Delish.



Travis piled the kids and dog on the sled. The dog jumped out on the way down though.


Travis teaching the boys how to brush their teeth without spilling it out their mouths. So cute, I had to get a pic!

1 comment:

Little Holts said...

The teeth brushing is hilarious, and the bread looks great! I really wish we could pack snow here. Oh well, we just need to come down and visit you guys. Hopefully sooner rather than later!