Thursday, October 2, 2014

Construction!!

My house is in shambles people! But that's a good thing when you're adding onto your house. Just imagine trying to keep your children from getting into things that are within inches of them, no barrier, 24/7.  Don't forget that just outside, the ground is covered with boards littered with nails waiting to be stepped on. Not to mention temps are reaching below freezing and we have NO insulation because our roof is being torn off as we speak! That's right, we have an awesome sunroof. This is my life right now. :-)
But only for a short time. Because pretty soon the trusses will be up, we'll be closed in, and work on the inside will begin. Then we'll be that much closer with an actual visual of what it will be like.
Can I tell you how surreal this feels?! I've been dreaming and waiting patiently for 10 long years now, for a larger, no, just a descent sized home! This is incredibly amazing to be here now. To see Travis working his BUTT off to make this happen. In fact, I better go, cuz I'm supposed to be clearing out the attic... See ya later! More updates to come!

No comments: