Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lowell's April













I'm really behind on putting any pictures on here. Parley had his first friend B-day party. At a park on April 3rd before school went on break. So because it was before Easter we had an Easter Egg hunt. When part of the party turned into a wrestling match (for fun!) I got to see what little boys are like. On the 15th (his actual B-day) he got a candle his pancakes. That's becoming a tradition for us. Also there are pictures here from Easter Egg hunts at Gramma Nancy's and Gramma Jody's.


There is also a family picture. I think is going to have to cut it for our yearly picture (we were supposed to take back in November)

1 comment:

The Kellers said...

I loved looking at all these pictures! They're wonderful. I was hoping there would be a wrestling picture!! Happy Birthday Parley! Thanks for the pictures. :)