Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Convention and More

Well, lots of exciting things have happened.  I attended dōTERRA's 2012 Engage Convention and went to Fairbanks to visit the Holts. 
Convention was inspiring, motivational, educational, and FUN!  Too many things to mention, but I'll explain the pictures.  First off, a couple days after I left, Travis picked up the mail and found my certificate for becoming silver and a charm bracelet with silver on there.  :)
Next I am sitting in front of a big ENGAGE display at convention.  That was the theme.
I got to walk across the big stage as a silver rank and received an award. 
I went to the Gala which was a fancy dinner and dance while also recognizing those who reached the rank  of diamond and above.  That was AMAZING!  Reminded me of church dances as a youth. 
Kyle Maynard was a guest speaker.  He was born without limbs yet does incredible things.  He bear crawled Mt. Kilimanjaro was State wrestling champion in high school, etc.  I waited 2 hours in line to get this pic with him, and his book No Excuses.
Then MaryJo got a pic with Tell before we took off back to Alaska.
The rest are with the cousins.  One of Tiff during her piano lessons, woot woot!  John eating pancakes with chocolate syrup made by Travis.  Mmmm.
Now the last one of Tell is what he started doing just yesterday.   Sucking his thumb!  It is so cute.  But I'm afraid it won't stay this cute...
Love ya!!