Monday, September 17, 2012

The pictures are all out of order, but they are all from the day Jacob had his race.

Jacob had a 5K he ran recently.  It was on the airport runway on base. Afterwards they had aircraft out for people to look at.  This is a Blackhawk.  It's what Jacob flies.


John cheering on his Papa. It's getting cold here.  Can you tell?


Jacob paused long enough at the end to pick up John and run to the finish line.  John had been waiting in the middle of the track and didn't want to leave until Jacob got there.


Everyone but Mary Rose and me


 That is Jacob running right in front of the helicopter.


After the race


Lizzie 


Sariah


Jacob explaining how the winch on the helicopter works to Joe


This is our new car.  I honestly never wanted to drive a "bus," but after our last trip down to Nettie's I was all for it.  Sariah was in the seat between Jacob and I, and I was driving.  Sariah kept putting her foot on mine and grabbing me when she would turn to talk to people in the back.  I kept yelling at her to" knock it off, You're going to kill us all!"  So we stopped in Anchorage and bought a passenger van, and I love it!


Mary Rose with the sweet little cheeks.  She's a doll baby.  


Checking out the blackhawk


Running their own races while they wait for Jacob to get done.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love all the action shots. Mary Rose is soooo beautiful. We are having hot winds and humidity wish we could share it with you. Darling family...We need a family picture!