Monday, September 10, 2012

Tell and Mom in Utah and Idaho

Hello everyone from Idaho!  Just Tell and I have flown the coop for about 10 days for dōTERRA's convention on the 13-15 of September.  I came a bit early to visit with the Keller side of the family and see the ranch.  Travis is at home with the rest of the kiddos (4 of them!) and seems to be doing good!  I hope he will have a better understanding of the ins and outs of being a stay-at-home mom.  :)  And I hope they will all be sane and alive when I come back.  Not to mention the kids will be staying with the LittleHolts for 4 days while Travis goes moose hunting...  So sorry Tiff.  I'm coming home as quick as I can. 
So in packing for this trip I made the silly decision of bringing a coat.  Yes, in Alaska it is coat weather.  I just thought it would be that way in Utah too.  They do have winters here, right?  Well I'm enjoying the heat, but also appreciating Alaska's mild summers.  Now if only I would remember this thought on rainy summer days next year...
  Just enjoying the people and weather. Really relaxing and forgetting the stresses of having 5 rambunctious children. I'm afraid I'm enjoying this a bit too much.  I could get used to this...  But I'm sure by the end of this week I'll be missing them and ready to come back refreshed and ready to tackle motherhood ambitiously and in full force!  :) 
So Adam is being an awesome uncle holding Tell, Kyle and Tyson (1.5 wks)- Lexi and Brian's kiddos. 
Alice loved on Tell for about 30 min or more.  She was so tickled, she's never held any baby that long.  :)
Then Grampa Kevin in his recliner with Tell watching tv.  I'll try and take more and get one with MaryJo. 
Next week I'll have a TON more and lots of exciting news and experiences from convention.  Woot woot!
One more picture, just before I left of Naomi, Tracker, and Tell.  PS it's so fun to talk to my kids on the phone!! 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun with the Kellers. Need more pictures of you. How was the conference? I mentioned to Mandy on her face book page that you would be at the conference...she and her husband were going to be there as well.