Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ezra's apartment

Hello every people this is me that ezra. (sorry no pictures yet) Well I have moved into my new apartment all my roommates seem very nice. I really haven't been able to visit with any of them too much but that is just because we are all so busy. I hope Parley and Eliza are enjoying their new room (that is if mary and gary are done sanitizing it after I left yet). I have not had a chance to go swiming in the pool yet as I have been very busy these last two days myself I have a big paper due for english (I hope I get it done in time hahahahahah) and Walmart has started giving me hours right in the middle of that day, it really messes up the flow of trying to get school work done but fear not I shall win the day and they will say never was there such an Ezra as Ezra John Holt (hahahahahahaha).Sorry if this is short I need to get back to my paper.

1 comment:

The Kellers said...

Wow Ezra!! That's awesome! You'll have to borrow someone's digital camera to take some pictures of your new pad!!
I love you and think there never was an Ezra as Ezra John Holt!!