Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our Day at the Zoo.

We went to the San Diego Zoo yesterday (6 June 2009) and saw the following sights. We were there with the company I work for (SAIC). This is the third year in a row that we've had a special SAIC Party at the zoo.

The following is a marble sculpture that was kind of hidden off in a little alcove. It was donated to the Zoo and is called something like "A rest on the Flight into Egypt".



Below, we see the meerkats.



Here's Nancy (Mom, Gramma) posing with a chrome Polar Bear near the Polar Bear Plunge.



Here's Jack (Dad, Grampa, me) taking a ride on a different chrome Polar Bear.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Kellers said...

Nice pictures Dad! Mom, you look so cute w/the polar bear! I'm really liking your short hair. :)

Little Holts said...

Yea! Pictures of you guys! I love the one of Mom with the polar bear. Jacob says it makes you look young. It reminds him of how you looked when he was little.

MaryLue said...

The picture of mom looking at the chrome polar bear reminds me of the movie "To Sir, With love" We went to the zoo too. Just Gary the three youngest and I. I'll have to post some pictures.