Monday, September 24, 2012


 We can see the northern lights again!  Woohoo!  Something to make up for the long dark winters we have. It's beautiful to watch.  And that big dipper you see...there is a reason it's on the state flag.  It's huge and bright all winter long.

Really long post coming up by the way.


 The Kellers have been up in Fairbanks for a couple weeks now.  Nettie went to convention in Utah and Travis went hunting, so all the boys and Naomi have been with us.  Nettie and Travis both got back last week, and the kids are having a ball being together. 

Fall has come and gone while they are here.  Travis brought home moose for us to process, and Joseph really liked helping grind the meat.  So did John and Naomi actually.

Fridays we do a cooking class at my house and the Keller kids got to join us while they are here.  This week was decorating cupcakes with gumdrops.  They really had a ball with it.  Helps that they get to eat their work when it is all done :)



 Sariah was baptized tonight after church.  It was so fun.  I made her dress, and I just have to say I am proud of the fact that I had it done BEFORE it was time to go to church at 1!  It would have been finished the night before, but we had to go to the ER the night before because Sariah broke her two front teeth with a PVC pipe.  Fun times.


Grinding moose burger
 

Labeling packages for the freezer.  And I bought colored Sharpies so all the packages can be pretty :)
 

Travis at the end of the pile


Travis and Naomi starting the day off with some raw meat
 

Sariah after her baptism
 

Nettie and Rebekah sang "Baptism" from the Children's Songbook 


Afterwards
 

 All my girls except Mary Rose who was asleep by then.


We took pictures when we got home and Mary Rose decided to suck on Tell's head.  I don't think he liked it very much! Hahaha!
 
 


2 comments:

Ezra said...

I am so excited for Sariah. I would like to see her busted teeth though. I wish I was there to play with you guys.

Travis'wife said...

Love all the pictures!! Thanks Tiff.