Sunday, March 2, 2014

Littles!!!

Dad took the older 2 to work today so I decided to do some little kid stuff with Naomi and Tracker. Enter huge messy goo! I found it on Mom's pinterest, least ingredients and easiest/fastest. 2 cups of corn starch, 1 cup water (we added more to get the gooey effect) and food coloring. If you've made gravy with cornstarch you know what this might feel like. When you move it it becomes hard, when it is still it turns to a liquid. The kids did this for almost an hour. I don't think I need to make it again, though.

The next pic is of Tustin earning his bobcat award at our Blue and Gold Banquet on Wed. We have a fun tradition of painting the kid's faces by the parents. So Travis has done Trayton and Tustin now. Love you guys!

1 comment:

Travis'wife said...

My phone app isn't allowing me to publish more than one pic at a time. This was actually from Friday, but it's taken me a few days to figure out how to successfully publish these pictures.