Saturday, August 15, 2009

Our vacation to my sisters'

We went on vacation to my sisters houses. We went to Heather's house first and had a birthday party for Krystal (her daughter) while we were there. The next day we went to Nancy's and spent a few days there. It was a lot of fun. I managed to drive the 6 1/2 hours to Heather's plus 2 to Nancy's without any problems. The kids were really good and all that driving wasn't too hard to do by myself. I was really surprised. I took tons of pictures, so I'll post some more later. Love you guys! Oh, and Jacob comes home tomorrow! Yeah!

We had a picnic by the river in Cherokee near Nancy's house, and the kids all got to go wading.


I caught Simeon licking a plate after lunch one day. He thought it was so much fun.

This has to be the best baby seat I've ever seen. That's what we'll be getting next time we have a baby!

Nathan and Sariah got along extremely well. Aunt Nancy wanted Sariah to stay since Nathan plays so quietly with her.

Had to put this one in. All my sisters thought it was the funniest thing that Lizzie is so chubby and her thighs are so chunky. They laughed about it all day long!

1 comment:

MaryLue said...

Eliza has the same exact suit and was so excited to see Elizabeth in it. Eliza is our stick figure girl so you can imagine it fits her very differently!