Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sewing like crazy

I have been sewing like crazy lately. My neighbor showed me a neat way to make headbands, and the girls are loving them. They take about two minutes to make. The neatest part is that she came up with a way to have interchangeable ribbons or flowers on top. The girls are loving them, and I'm loving making them! I also made Joseph some new sheets this morning. I ran out of fabric for the pillow case, but had enough matching fabric that I could fudge it and make it work. He loves them. Can you tell? Fun stuff!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tiff...I am utterly brain dead-this is my third attempt to post my comment and hopefully I will get it right this time. I am so impressed with all you do. I miss having you here. The girls look so darling in their pretty hair ribbons & Jo Jo looks so happy with his new sheets. I love the pictures - Please keep sending more...Love YFM