Saturday, January 15, 2011

Christmas Morning & Date Night

I forgot to post pictures of Christmas morning. Here is Trayton opening his stocking which had a big bag of marshmallows. The marshmallows were for the bow & mallow bow that he opened later. Ya baby! He wore this spider man costume the whole time. Except when it was put in the laundry.
Tustin, happy as can be.
Me & Tracker.



And here's a picture of the Holts opening their stockings.

And here is the most delicious thing EVER! Yes, I made this meal, all by myself (with a little help from Travis who was more than willing!!) . Thanks to the inspiration of Jacob & Tiff. While we were at their house we did date night, as you know, and we ate chimichangas, homemade, with all the trimmings. So I called Tiff up and got the recipe and made them for Travis & I. We put the kids to bed early (they did pretty good) after feeding them some left over soup. We turned on our netflix movie "Date Night" and settled in. WAY more fun than going out to eat, actually, I think. Although you can't beat not having to cook or clean it up.


This is deffinitely gonna happen again! Except maybe I'll make some other "delicacy" that we really love like deep fried halibut, or steak. :) Happy date nights, everyone!!

1 comment:

Little Holts said...

Yum! We had the exact same date night. :) (isn't that SO surprising?) I took a picture of Trayton just like that too. :) We miss having you guys here. Can't wait until we can come down for a weekend soon.