Monday, January 17, 2011

Purse Making

I told Mom Bekah and I made purses together on Saturday and she requested pictures, so here they are. I chose orange. The pattern is from made-by-rae.com. It's a free pattern. Very easy to make, and it is all done with two fat quarters. That would be $4 for the whole thing. It's an hour project. Rebeka's is the same bag, just without the pleats. Here they are:


Bekah's is pink, of course, and she can fit all kinds of toys in there.


We both chose fun prints for the inside.


Here she is proud of her creation. She is already thinking of ways she would like to improve the next one. Sariah is asking to sew things now to. Lizzie just wants a bag!

3 comments:

Jack C. Holt said...

Such professional photos of the purses; against a white background. They look like they are from a catalog.

Ezra said...

wow that girl is so talented and creative.

A little more Luz said...

they look pretty nice...reminds me of my purse making days!