Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Holt kid pictures

Here are a few pictures from this last week. I was taking pictures of Simeon on his blessing day. The girls were loving it and decided to get in on the action. I'll have to put the ones of Simeon on another post later. Bekah loves to make silly faces for the camera.


Here's Rebekah in the uniform we bought for Joseph, but he literally won't touch the thing. It fits Bekah and Sariah great though. They have a lot of fun wearing it.


Spaghetti face Joseph. Pasta is his favorite food.


And last but not least is Elizabeth. We started potty training with her today. We bought a training toilet for her. (All I can say is ewwww!) I have never used one for any of the other kids simply because I think they are disgusting. She is now terrified of the real toilet since she fell in all the way while Uncle Timmy was watching her. (Don't worry Tim, I'm not blaming you, I just think it's funny!) Before that you couldn't keep her away from the toilet. That was a while back, and I've just now gotten brave enough to go forward with the potty chair setup. So far she has peed on the floor four times today and pooped on it once, and the total for the potty chair is a big fat zero! Yes, I know, that's exactly the information that you were all looking forward to reading today. For some reason Joseph is convinced that the chair has to be outside and he keeps taking it out there for Lizzie. She is loving it. I found her out there like this this evening, and just had to take a picture. Some day she's going to be dating right? Gotta have those blackmail pictures!

Oh, and here is this one. It reminds me of a shirt I got for Joseph from Aunt Nancy's boys. It has a restroom style stick figure on the front that is falling down, and it says, "I do all my own stunts." The stick figure looks just like Joseph in this picture. He actually belly flopped off the wall this evening, picked himself up, dusted his shirt off and went at it again. It was seriously a belly flop. He landed flat on his tummy just like a pancake. Crazy kid. So far he is the only one to get a concussion out of all my kids. Twice actually. Funny thing though...he's to chicken to go down the slide at the park!

No comments: