Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tracker Crawls!

Hey everyone! I have exciting news. Tracker started "crawling" today. It's a very unique way to crawl, but it works. Part of the reason this is so exciting is that he is extremely happy!! He can now get around by himself and not scream until someone picks him up. He was able to crawl to the bathtub (his favorite place) and watch Tustin take a bath. He can also successfully pull himself up to a standing position, though not so often. At 10 months, Tracker is now mobile!!

Besides that excitingness today, I do have pictures of my new hair cut. Some of you have already seen it through skype and my new webcam!! Yes, I now have a webcam which I am in love with. I can now talk w/any of you who have a webcam and it feels like we're in the same room. I can tell it's deffinitely going to help me stay & feel involved more in my family's lives. I've had the pleasure of talking w/Mom & Dad in California and Jacob and Tiff all the way in Alabama. I'm so grateful for technology and the internet when it comes to staying in touch keeping up with my family. So anyone else reading this who has a webcam and uses skype, please call me. Our 2 names on skype are Travis Keller and Nettie Keller

Travis is a pretty good barber, don't you think? This is only the 2nd time he's cut my hair, and it was less scary this time around. The first time he did an excellent job, so this time I asked for some layering, and he did great. My hair is sooo short!! & I look rather pale, after about 7 months of winter. Well, love you all. Nettie and the boys.

2 comments:

Little Holts said...

Travis did a really good job on your hair. No way would I let Jacob cut my hair!

A little more Luz said...

wow Tracker is sooo cute! but... you need a girl!!!