Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ahhhh!!!!!






'What else can I say except Ahhhhh!!!! Out of the blue Rebekah asked to have her hair cut short. I about had a heart attack! I asked her all day if she was really sure that she really wanted to do this, and I made sure she realized she would no longer be able to do braids and ponytails, but she was sure she wanted to. I like it a lot, and she looks really cute with her short hairdo. She loves is so much. She is able to wash and brush her own hair now which she couldn't before because it was so long and thick. We were going to donate it to locks of love, but I had it on the counter drying for two days since it has to be dry to send in, and it still wasn't dry so I left it out longer. Cute little Joseph got to it and pulled the ponytail apart. It has to be neat and tied together to send in, so now I have to decided if I really want to straighten all that hair out and put it back in a neat ponytail. Grrr...Joseph...It's partly my fault though. I should have found a higher place to leave it until it was dry. Oh well. Live and learn right?

2 comments:

MaryLue said...

Emma asks to get her hair cut short all the time and I refuse. I tell her it won't be much longer that she can grow it that long with such thick hair. It actually looks really cute on Bekah though!

Little Holts said...

Bekah loves it so much, and I love that she can take care of it. I never thought I would willingly let her cut it short any time soon, but I'm happy she did since she loves it so much. Sariah was almost as excited for her to get the haircut. When Bekah got home Sariah started running around shouting, "Now I have the longest hair!" She was so happy about that!