Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happenings in Cali continued

I don't know how to transfer more than 4 pix from Picasa, so I had to do 2 seperate posts.
Here's the cute picture of Mary & Emma after the camera episode.
This is really disgusting, & I feel like throwing up everytime I look at this. But it needs to be documented that Tustin got a super bad sunburn, and must now join Emma in always wearing a shirt when out in the California sun. Yuck.
Trayton & Tustin have been enjoying the freedom of swimming by themselves using their floaties. We've been going to Rachel's pool and swimming w/Samuel. So fun!

3 comments:

Little Holts said...

Ooh...I like the haircut!

Unknown said...

I thought of Gary as this pustule was draining and oozing out. I would have saved him some but it was tooo quick. YFM

The Kellers said...

Thanks Tiffany! I'm really happy w/the bangs. I've been trying to figure out what to do w/them for a while. :)