Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Recently...

Travis really got into the freezer meals idea, and bought me a full body sized freezer, either that or he needs to store a whole moose in it next time he goes hunting. j/k.

Can you believe this thing? Travis got a great deal, and couldn't pass it up. Well, he's been looking for one to store down in Deep Creek for his bait, so he just switched this one for the little one we have. Wow, I'll deff have space for more freezer meals. No excuses!
This is what I was up to today. Mowing the lawn, then Naomi started throwing a fit, so when I couldn't handle listening to her screaming (over the lawn mower), I put her in the wrap on my back. I've gotten pretty good at wrapping her to fit on my back. So nice!



She loved it. Just hanging out.


Here's the progress of the hightunnel! Except, even now as I type this, it is completely covered in the plastic stuff!


Travis, hard at work. Every extra hour he has he's been here putting this together.


Trayton and our chives. The first thing that comes up every year. The boys always come in the house smelling like yummy chives. Mmmmm! They love them.


Me and the little girl. She's has changed so much in just the past few days! She's started mimicking what I do, and it is sooo precious!! Her favorite is looking at us and while nodding her head, saying "ya, ya." Or something close to it. I realized later that she's copying me, reassuring her at the end of telling her what we're doing like: "Lets go in the kitchen, okay? Sounds good?" I love it!


This is another new thing she's started. The boys made some beaded necklaces at the KRfestival (previous post), and Naomi has taken over them! She's been wearing them for the past 3 days! TAking them off, putting it on again and walking around. She's so silly!

The other day I was helping Travis tighten some bolts on the hightunnel with a wrench. Naomi found an extra one, picked it up and put it up against the bolt. So precious. :)




Since I'm mentioning cute stuff, Tracker says "I've got spiders!" whenever he itches, and asks me to get them off. :)


No comments: