Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween!!

I am so excited to report that I actually "tried" with the kid's costumes this year.  I never really cared what my kids Halloween costumes looked like, or how convincing they were because I knew it would just be covered up by a snow suit or be bulgy over a snow coat.  But this year I took nice pictures beforehand and even got a compliment on the face painting!!  Woot woot!  Trayton was a skeleton, Tustin was spiderman, Tracker was a dragon, and Naomi was a kitty and Tell was a football. 
Also Trayton and Tustin carved their own Jack o Lantern today.  They did a great job!  We did it today so it wouldn't go bad and we could still make it into pie...  :)
Hope you all had a fun Halloween!!







1 comment:

A little more Luz said...

The Face painting is awesome!!