Sunday, December 2, 2012

Cousins & baptism

Here's a lot of pix.  Trayton and his baby bro.  All the kids wrestled with Travis and let me tell you, it was CRAZY.  I'm glad I wasn't in the middle of it! 
Travis, Naomi, and Tracker all took a nap together.  Cute.  And Mary Rose and Tell Walter together.
Trayton's baptism was wonderful.  I was so happy and couldn't keep back the tears.  Trayton will have the Spirit with him always to guide him.  I love this gospel.  I'm so grateful I have wonderful parents who have lead me and taught me to follow the right.  :)







1 comment:

Little Holts said...

I'm so glad we could come and be a part of Trayton's baptism and be there for Thanksgiving! Can't wait for Christmas :) And we need to get a video of Travis wrestling with the kids next time. That's just one crazy dog pile every time it happens. I was just telling someone yesterday how all the kids gang up on him!