Saturday, April 5, 2014

THM Zuppa Toscana Soup

OK so the name sounds complicated but this hit the spot at our house tonight! We just happened to have all the ingredients. Found it on pinterest and just substituted the potatoes for cauliflower, kale for frozen spinach, and chicken broth for plain water. It was a HIT! All the kids liked it, especially Travis. Yay for staying on track with my food for dinner. Let's just say I was having candy eater's remorse after conference today.
And I really hope I start seeing more posts from everyone. This smart phone makes it super easy!!

3 comments:

Little Holts said...

I love your posts Nettie! Keep it up. I have tons of pictures to list and I just always forget about doing it once the kids are in bed

Travis'wife said...

Thanks Tiff! I totally understand if it's hard or takes a lomg time to upload. I just would like more participation! :-) Can't wait for more posts.

Travis'wife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.