Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Grampa Roger

My dad was able to stop by for a few hours on his way out to his house. It was nice to see him, and it was good for the kids to be able to see him. The sad part was that he could only stay for two hours. Oh well. At least we were able to see him. He drove straight from Toronto Canada down through North and South Carolina then down here to Alabama to see my sisters and a few other relatives. That is one long drive, and he still has a 13 hour drive home from my place. Go Grampa!

I walked into the living room a few minutes ago to find this. Evidently everyone took care of their apple and pear cores by giving them to Simeon instead of the trashcan. He was one happy boy!

The kids and me and the 15 extra pounds I gained in my face since getting pregnant
This is my Dad. I sure wish he could have been here longer, but I'm grateful for the time we did have.

1 comment:

Little Holts said...

Drat. I wish I had realized that all three older kids picked out orange shirts today. I could have made Simi and Lizzie match. Sariah is wearing her favorite orange shirt with her favorite orange skirt that is worn as soon as it comes out of the dryer. I think she likes orange! Oh, and this is Lizzie's new favorite outfit. We are still working on matching skills!