Friday, November 20, 2009

Jojo is 4

We had Joseph's birthday party last Saturday. There is a little boy down the street that shares Trayton's birthday and we decided to just do one party for the both of them. It was fun and I got to make two cakes. My kitchen was a complete disaster when I was done. So now Joseph is 4!

This is after the party when everyone was playing behind our house. I don't know what Simeon was doing, but it was so funny looking. He's our future body builder.


Blowing out the candles. This is one of my favorite cakes I've made so far. The dirt for the tractor was crushed teddy grahams, and it looked like real dirt. So fun!


Joseph is amazed with every present he gets. We got him a cap gun and wrapped the caps up separately. He had this expression on his face even though he had no clue what he had gotten. Too funny! We gave him a dragon last Saturday, and he has slept with it every night since then. He loves dragons and dinosaurs now.

The cake

Playing pin the tail on the donkey. This is Randi, the mother of Timmy, who shares Trayton's birthday.

2 comments:

The Kellers said...

Happy Birthday Jojo!!

Trayton- "Happy Birthday."

Tustin- "Happy Birthday!"

They both said it with knowing smiles. It's funny, after Tray's birthday Tustin would wake up every morning for the next few days saying, "Is it my birthday now?" When I'd say no, he looked like he didn't want to get out of bed anymore!!

Little Holts said...

My kids do the same thing. Rebekah wanted to know today when the next birthday is going to be. So sad that the next one isn't until March!