Monday, November 16, 2009

Trayton's 5th Birthday

I seem to put the pictures on in the wrong order, anyway we'll go w/Sunday first.
Here is Travis in is "prized" wool suit that he got at a garage sale for $5 while on his mission. He got a lot of comments at church.

Here are Trayton & Tustin in their "new" Sunday clothes (Thanks Parley). Trayton got a new belt & Sunday socks as presents, we're still shopping around for kid ties.
They were also given practically new Sunday shoes as "hand-me-downs" from a friend in the ward. They look so sharp!!
I had to take picutres, cause they haven't been so dressed up for church before. This is a first that they've had such niced clothes & shoes.

Tustin holding Tray's scriptures.


Trayton reading his scriptures.


This is me & my 17 week pregnant belly. When I picked it to download, it was the correct direction, so I don't know what happened. Everyone at church thinks I just popped right out.
I'm gonna get a lot bigger, that's for sure.

Okay, here's the birthday stuff. Trayton & Tustin were screaming when we brought out the train track. They've been playing with it non-stop for 3 days! Tustin was almost crying w/happiness!!! They were so happy & kept saying "I really like this Mom, thankyou!!" So fun to watch.

Trayton & his cake (this pic was also upright when downloaded, oh well)
I told him to stick out his tongue like he was going to lick it. He did a good job, funny!

3 comments:

Little Holts said...

First off, that is one fabulous suit! Can't wait to show it to Jacob when he gets home tonight. Second of all, the boys look super handsome in the Sunday clothes. For some reason that last picture of Trayton and the cake reminds me a whole lot of Tim. Especially when I clicked on it and made it bigger. I love the boys in their Sunday clothes, but Joseph just hates to get dressed for church for some reason.

MaryLue said...

Travis really wore that suit to church?! I love how tender your boys are Nettie. The sweet story of coming home and tearing up, "This is my room!" and now just being so grateful for that train set. I think your boys really have gratitude down!

The Kellers said...

Yes, Travis really wore it to church. And thanks for the compliment. I don't know if they have thankfulness down yet, or if Tustin takes after me in expressing joy & emotions