Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm a boy




This is me; a boy. My name is Ezra.
Right now I am going to school to get my general education out of the way so that I can go on to the courses that I need at the school that offers the classes that I need to take to be a librarian. It is pretty fun at school right now. I am taking 17 units English, Spanish, Anthropology, and History. I am working hard to do all these classes and I am still full time at Wal Mart. The people aren't all that nice there, well the works yes the customers not so much. I have gotten known as the person who is willing do pretty much anything and will go to the registers that others don't like, the reason for this is because it takes me away from the registers and that is a nice change and the registers that people don't like are the ones that you don't have to deal with customers much.
I am working of fafsa which is a government thing that gives money to people who make under a certain amount for school. An added reason why I am tryingto get fafsa is because I went to talk to the people who work as Librarians at Grossmont College to see if I could work there and they said to enable me to work there I have to qualify for fafsa and then I can get in. This would be very great because it would get me experience in my chosen field so that I can work a library and also I would not have to work at Wal Mart. Well your nose smells. good bye

4 comments:

A little more Luz said...

I am so excited that you left a blog! It sounds like life is really going for you. I am so excited to see what you will be like in the future. gabla

The Kellers said...

Yea Ezra, you are so cute!! I love the pictures, and good luck with fafsa!!! I love you lots

Little Holts said...

Cool Ezra. Jacob did fafsa when he went to BYU. It paid for most of his tuition. Gotta love government grants for school. The kids are excited to see you soon! So are we by the way. It would be great if you could manage to get on with the library. See ya soon. Tiff

Jack C. Holt said...

That's great! I'm so proud of you. We're praying for you.