Monday, February 11, 2008

Travy's First Solo, Tustin's Mess!

Hello everyone! I just downloaded some pictures off my camra to the computer so I thought I'd share a few with you. This is Travis getting ready to do his first flight all by his itty bitty self. He's said a prayer, checked all the important things he's supposed to check before a flight. Here's another of him making a 'touch & go.' Meaning he comes down from the sky to the strip touches the ground and goes right back up again.



Now this one is of cute little Tustin trying to scavange for food in the fridge, which he really isn't supposed to be doing. I had a jar of my favorite salad dressing sitting on the shelf without a lid on it. So, as you can see he grabbed the thing it was set on and 'kerplop!' Cute kid, huh? And he's just wearing a hat because he likes to wear hats (we're not freezing!)

No comments: