Thursday, February 21, 2008

Portraits of the girls

I have a friend here that is a professional photographer, and as a gift to me since we are moving and she is sad about it, she did a photography session with the kids today at her house. She is so awesome, and she sent me two already. How cool is it that a photographer will let you post pictures on the web that she took? It's too bad that she doesn't live in California. She could take an awesome family portrait next time we are all together. Oh well. It was nice to take pictures with her for the little ones and get lots of pictures (and I do mean LOTS) of all the kids smiling. How often does that happen at JC Pennies or Target and Walmart? Let's see....next to never! Well, here are the two that she sent me. I love the one of Elizabeth. She has such big eyes. Kind of reminds me of Lucy with her big blue eyes.

1 comment:

The Kellers said...

What cute pictures!! Oh my goodness! Those girls are hot! How nice of your friend. :)