Friday, December 19, 2008

Keller's December

YEA!! Jacob is home! Love you big bro. :)

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've posted any pix, and it's been a while since I've taken pix. I've also been real busy with P90X, a new excersize program I've started. It also involves eating healthy, and alloted amounts of each food group. You won't see the before pix until I have the "after" pix.

Boys on Santa's lap at our ward Christmas party.
Tracker is trying to pull off Santa's beard.


The 3 brothers cuddling

Travis, Tracker & I had the "opportunity"(as Travis would tell it) to be Joseph, Baby Jesus, and Mary for the ward primary sharing time last Sunday. And that's the same outfit I wore as Mary for "the monologue" at our Relief Society Christmas party. Following in Mother's footsteps, again! Love you Mom (YFM)!!

As you can see, Tustin no longer wears diapers (saving us $50 a month). The boys thought they were pirates w/the bandanas on their heads, and I realized afterward they were wearing red and green! And they've made a slide out of their toy box lid and the one step in our house.

Tracker growing up.
Today is Travis' 27th birthday, just to let you all know. He's out with the boy scouts, trying to stay warm!!
Love you all. You're the best and we especially miss you this Christmas season.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

MaryLue said...

I love Tracker trying to pull off santa's beard! he he! You make a beautiful Mary and a beautiful little "Holy Family". I wish I could have seen your "Mary".