Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Sunday picture

Here is our family picture on Christmas Sunday, just a few days after Jacob came home. Now he leaves again to go to Ft. Rucker tomorrow night. Hopefully we'll all be together again soon in Alabama.

I love how the more kids we have the harder it gets to have a "perfect" picture. I love how Lizzie is trying to comfort Simeon while he cries and Bekah has a weird look on her face while Sariah sucks on her fingers as usual. I think I actually like the pictures where the kids don't look picture perfect better than the good ones where they are all smiling and happy. I like looking at the kids and remembering how they were at that age. It's fun.

1 comment:

The Kellers said...

That policy reminds me of Ma White's policy on misused/ruined things, they're better remembered & enjoyed that way. Lovely family.