Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lowell Christmas


Our Christmas started early this year but not because of excitment although we were excited. Eliza woke up at 4:00 AM throwing up and then Lucy woke up at 4:30 throwing up. Lucy threw up again at 5:30 ands then about 6:30 she discovered anew thing as she exclaimed, half laughing, "I think I threw up in my butt!" Other that that we had a beautiful Christmas and everyone seemed well enough that we decided to try going to Fallbrook even with our sickies. Below are pictures of our Nativity scene including Eliza and Vilate as the "Wise Princesses". Hannah was being so cute with the manger that I had to take pictures. Here is another more loving one.

1 comment:

The Kellers said...

Mary, that is hilarious!!! I couldn't stop laughing at what Lucy said!! I had to drag Travis over to listen, and he thought it was rather disgusting... :) Hope you are all over your sicknesses!