Thursday, July 30, 2009

Help Me Choose a Camera!

Alright everyone, I'm seriously having an issue w/choosing a camera. I'll probably just pick one the next time I visit Costco. But if any of you have suggestions, I'd truly appreciate it. And my price range is no more than $100. It has to be digital, preferably w/ability to take videos (not just still photos). I really enjoyed my powershot by sony, but I didn't like that it took 10 sec in between photos for it to be ready again.

I'd appreciate any & all suggestions. Thank you.

2 comments:

Little Holts said...

Hey Nettie, BestBuy is having some sales online right now. Check out the Fujifilm FinePix. We have an older version of that, and I really like it. For a basic camera it's great, and the price is close to $100. Most of the reviews on it are excellent. They are also doing free shipping and free 2GB memory cards along with it. I know a lot of people also like the Kodak easyshare, but I've never had one myself. Hope you find what you're looking for.

The Kellers said...

Thanks for all the suggestions. We just bought a camera on Saturday! A Nokia Coolpix. So I'll be putting up some pictures soon, I hope. :)