Monday, July 27, 2009

Just catching up on pictures

We have brought our picnic table into the house. Our dining room table is on carpet, and the kitchen isn't really big enough for a big table, but this fits perfectly. Now I don't have to vacuum three times a day! We bring it out to the living room when we are having a movie night. The kids love it, and we don't have food mashed into the carpet. And the booster chair for Simeon will strap onto it!



Simeon watching tv and eating pizza crust


If I ever can't find Simeon it's almost guaranteed that he is under a table. I don't know why, but he loves to be under the tables. He will play for a long time all by himself with nothing if he is under one.

Rebekah lost her first tooth. It is so tiny! She has been working on that tooth for a long time. She has four others that are loose, but if they all take as long to fall out as this one it will be months before the come out.


Joseph and Sariah took Simeon into Riah's room and played dress up without me knowing it. Simeon was the doll. He's such a good sport!

Joseph got ahold of the camera one day when it was set on video. He looks so serious trying to take the pictures. The clicking noise is him trying to take the pictures.

2 comments:

The Kellers said...

Joseph is so cute w/the camera! I love Rebekah's little tooth, it is small! Congratulations Rebekah.

Is that tabel just for the kiddos? I didn't quite understand. That pizza is making me hungry! Mmmmmm.

Little Holts said...

The table is a miniature picnic table. It can fit 8 small kids (Bekah's size or smaller) on it. I got it from a man down in San Diego off craigslist. It's about two feet tall. I LOVE it!