Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Adrea Bocelli Dec 10th

This is a picture of Henry and I during intermission. I wish I had taken a better picture of my hair. I had it in an updo. I was wearing my full length Green dress. The one from Nettie's wedding. With a Christmas sweater, and a white shawl(which Teresa insisted I wear). I didn't really use the shawl though, because there was a warm breeze that night.
This is a picture of me in front of the beautiful decoration at Nokia Plaza in LA also next to the Ritz Carlton Hotel. We took a walk through the lobby. It was really nice, they even had a live band playing!!!

I don't know if you can see the train they have set up in the planter behind us? and around the normal shrubbery they filled the planter full of Poinsettias. It was so beautiful!


These are my boys...need I say more?








2 comments:

Little Holts said...

Looks like the concert was fun! The boys are so cute Rachel. I miss getting to see you guys.

Travis'wife said...

Rachel, you are beautiful, gorgeous! I love you my sister. Glad you had fun! :)