Friday, October 2, 2009

September 2009

Kathy's 11th birthday was this last weekend. Guacy gave her a make over and Teresa bought her a new dress. I think she actually looks like a princess. I had to put these pictures on here so you could all see how much she as grown up!
Her hair is really long when it is straight!

As you might remember Henry and my anniversary is a couple days after Kathy's birthday. Here are a few pictures we took. Henry took me to the LA temple during the day(sorry no pics). It was beautiful. I only wish I hadn't tripped coming down the stairs on my way out!!


I had to add Sam to the picture.




The sound isn't working on my computer right now. But I am pretty sure Samuel start singing along with me, for a solo/duet version of happy birthday.

We were singing happy birthday to Kathy and as we got to the middle of the song Samuel started trying to blow out the candles. It's really cute, but at the same time I am glad he was to short to actually blow the candle out.

1 comment:

Little Holts said...

Jacob loves the face Samuel is making in the picture with the three of you.