Thursday, December 17, 2009

Blast from the Past

Here are some photos I recently took. Oops, was that actually 24 years ago? Time flys when you're having fun!

Here is a family picture we took right before Nettie was born; March 1985.
Here are Jacob and Tim in a hammock we made from a quilt. This has always been one of my favorite photos and I'm glad to be able to resurrect it.
Here is Nettie and Mom. This would have been 31 May 1985 or early June.
Here are Jacob and Ezra computing on my TI 99/4A; the first computer we ever owned. It had the Basic programming language on a cartridge and also used cartridges like a game console. It played Tombstone City (a Pacman clone) and other games.


Here is Mary holding Nettie. She looks pretty excited. She needed the practice of holding a baby for preparation for later in life.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Travis'wife said...

Oh!! This is so neat! I love that I'm the baby in these pictures!

In the hamock picture, you wouldn't believe how much Tracker resembles Timmy!!! They're twins! I'll have to get a picture of Trayton & Tracker together smiling in a blanket hamock and put it up here. :)

Little Holts said...

Om my goodness, the picture of Jacob and Ezra looks just like my boys! Freaky!

Little Holts said...

Oh, and Nettie, I've always thought that Tracker and Trayton resemble Timmy. They have his eyes and his face shape. Simi looks a lot like Jacob did, and Joseph is a miniature Ezra.

Travis'wife said...

I kind of think Simi looks a bit like Ezra too. And Mary looks like Lucy, where she is holding me! The face she is making is kind of funny!