Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nap Time

I love to see my children sleeping. It brings me so much peace and joy. I mean that in a serious way not haha, I get so much peace when they are sleeping. Although, that is true also! There is something about seeing my children sleeping that gets me everytime I check on them before I go to bed at night. How I love them!

Simeon didn't get a nap this day, and he crawled up in the kids' chair and fell asleep. I watched him as he drifted off to sleep and it was so cute!


I'm back to making Lizzie nap now. She has refused for several months now, but she gets so grouchy and bossy when she doesn't. I laid down with her to help her stay there, and of course, I ended up sleeping with her. Thankfully Simeon was already in bed. She's got the cutest chubby little face!


Yeah, this guys is pretty cute too. I love him too, but he's not so precious looking when he sleeps. Maybe it's because he doesn't have any baby fat on his face like the rest of the family.

3 comments:

The Kellers said...

Hehe!! This is a good one. Although, I'll have to say, seeing Travis sleeping also gives me peace, and he's just as cute!!

It's like Mom says, you take a look at your children sleeping & you really feel how much you love them. Just the other night I sat by their bed & thanked Heavenly Father for my sweet little boys who bring me so much joy.

Travis'wife said...

Ick! So sorry about the gum chewing thing! That sounds disgusting! My boys have found pieces of gum on occasion, but not from a urinal!
This is Nettie, in Travis' e-mail account, btw. Now he won't get mad when I sign him out of his gmail account!

Little Holts said...

Yep, the gum chewing incident had me gagging every time I thought about it for the rest of the night.