Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Family Photo Shoot!!!

This was the last picture taken & you can tell Tustin isn't liking it very much. He's lost the ability to smile!! It's hilarious!
I didn't edit these through picasa, except for the last one (done by Gina).
I really wanted a Dad & His Boys picture. But Tracker & Tustin are so far gone, it didn't turn out so well.
But I think it's pretty funny. I really see my boys in this picture!! Tustin's gaping mouth is just too funny!
This picture & paragraph was supposed to be at the top.


So on Saturday we took some pictures outside. :) They turned out wonderful! I'm really pleased w/them although it was freezing for the boys & Tracker didn't smile for ANY of the pictures. That's a-okay w/me. Trayton was actually shivering in his personal picture, and Tracker is about to cry. It was pretty funny to watch their faces at the very end! I won't post the family picture we'll be sending out. You'll get that when we send out our Christmas cards- hopefully within a couple weeks!!
These were taken by our friend Gina Smith. She also edited this photo for us. :)

6 comments:

A little more Luz said...

These pictures are so cute! I love them. yea I'm thinking the boys' mouths were probably frozen! ha ha. Yea, I'm satisfied with regular home taken pictures! It sure beats pulling teeth to go out to get them done.

The Kellers said...

Thanks, I'm really pleased w/them. I just have to go out & get them done "professionally" now. I'm so much happier when they're done right.

Little Holts said...

I love them! The picture of the boys with Travis is so funny. Poor little Tracker. At least it will be remembered how sad he was by the end! I like the crying pictures. Can't wait to see the family portrait for the card if it's better than the last picture. I really like that one!

The Kellers said...

Well, it's a family picture. So it's nice. I also really really like the last picture, but I wanted to send a "family" picture of us together.

MaryLue said...

I love your pictures. I thought we hada hard time with pictures because it was so cold we had to where long sleeves to keep warm and our kids weren't cooperating very well! I really love your pics I can't wait for my Christmas card from you now!

Ezra said...

Whoa you guys are so cute