Monday, December 14, 2009

It's a.....

Sorry Tiff I had to copy your title!!
GIRL!!!!!!
Yes, the Kellers are finally having their first girl. I am sooooooo exstatic & gitty & full of happiness & joy I don't know what to do with myself. :)
I believe there were many people actually praying for me. Many friends & people in the ward. They take a look at my belly & the 3 boys running beside me & can't help hoping for a girl along with me. So I happy to say, the Lord is blessing us with a girl.
As we walked into the clinic to get the ultrasound Travis was teasing the boys saying, "We're gonna take a look at our baby brother." Then Trayton would pipe right up & say, "No! It's a sister!" So Daddy didn't get his boy this time (he's taking some alone time to come to grips with reality).
Sorry, we don't have any ultrasound pictures of little Naomi Renae, so you'll just have to imagine. Hehe!

5 comments:

The Kellers said...

Happy Birthday yesturday, Mary!! How old are you now??

Cute story about Joseph's prayer. I love kids!!

Little Holts said...

Yeah! And I love the name. Congratulations! Is Renae a family name?

Little Holts said...

Hehe..poor poor Travis. Has he come to terms with it yet?

The Kellers said...

Yes, I guess he's always been excited about it, he just wasn't satisfied with how little time we spent using the ultrasound. We're used to getting a nice CD with pictures of every single body part. We went with someone else this time. He's a happy dad!!

The Kellers said...

Yes, Renae is Travis' Grandmother's name. She passed away a couple years ago.