Friday, April 23, 2010

The boys Smiling for the camera!

Matthew and his big smile. I love their smiles. It's like they have healing power in their smiles. It is really amazing what kids can do without really trying.
Matthew all smiles. I forgot to take my finger out of the picture. opps. lol
I had to take these pictures of Sam. We just upgraded him to 3T. We need to buy him a belt though. Isn't he sooo cute.
Samuel always puts his hands up when I ask him to take a picture. He loves to make a pose.

3 comments:

MaryLue said...

What cute smiler boys! Man Matthew looks like Samuel in these pics. I remember reading somewhere that if you are ever stressed or depressed you should hug your children to feel better. It works for me!

Jack C. Holt said...

No slight on Sam but since we're just getting to know Matthew, I just wanted to say that he has a great smile, too.

Travis'wife said...

That's a good idea about hugging your kids when stressed. Does it still work when your kids are part of the cause of stress? j/k.

Love the smiles Rach, I think there is healing power in their smiles too!