Friday, April 23, 2010

Picture Update

Woah, I just realized how many pictures I haven't posted yet. And it's a lot.
Here's the birthing center. This is the secondary room, with a huge birthing tub. And Tracker seems to like it.
Here's Tustin checking the heartbeat of the baby inside this manikin pregnant belly, too cute.

Boys cuddling together on the rug. They love it.

Okay, this is the ONLY picture I have of our front wall before I painted it. It's the wall behind the big black filing box, not the wall with the door. Anyway, you can see how it's white behind there.

Here's the after shot! I painted the door too, because it was still the grey it was when we bought it.







Behind the filing box.

Cute Tracker eating one of his many breakfasts.

Okay, you may not believe this, but Trayton took these pictures of me. Ya, I just looked at them again, and had to convince myself he really did take these. Travis wasn't home, and I tried taking pictures of myself, and it didn't work. So I asked Trayton, and he is a pro-fession-nal! :)

I think I must be about 38 wks or so here. I don't remember.

Travis was gone for several weeks in Idaho. He watched his brother Adam, Justin, sister-in-law Katelynn, and sister Emma receive their endowments. Then Justin & Katelynn were sealed that same day. A couple weeks later his sister Emma was married & sealed to her husband, Chris (the 10th). So exciting! And so happy they decided to do it all at the same time. Very convenient! (Ezra & Tim missed their opportunities, I would have come down too...j/k)
Anyway, while there, Great Grampa Keller sent Travis home with the most awesome home made engines & boxcars, complete with wooden animals to choo-choo around! They love them!

Here's Tustin enjoying the train.

Here's my 40wk prego pic. Haha, Tiff! I was able to take a 40 wk pic. You only got up to 39 wk. (this was just for my own consolation I suppose). :)
These were taken this morning, by Mom.

I'm huge!! Everyone chant for Naomi to come out. :)


Here's Tracker and some awesome crocheted snakes Gramma made them at Trayton's request.

Happy Gramma, happy boys! She made straight, curly & rattle snakes


I had to put this one in, though you can't see Tustin's snake. Happy faces. Tracker just got in the way, and I didn't notice.
Hope you enjoyed all the pictures. Soon we'll have baby pictures! I'm guessing Monday.

1 comment:

Little Holts said...

I'm all for Sunday. You know the old rhyme..."Sunday's child is full of grace..." Perfect for your little Naomi!