Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm Pregnant!....April Fools!




Happy April fools day! I heard that Tim kept the tradition of rubberbanding the sprayer in the kitchen sink, soaking mom and the kitchen as she was up early to catch her flight to Salt Lake. Speaking of mom and dad's flights (they had seperate ones) when Gary got home from dropping mom and dad off he told me that dad missed his flight...April fools. THat woke me up! Lucy and I had to keep up the tradition of bugs in something frozen as we made lemonade/bug popsicles this morning. Although it was a rainy wet morning and a "chilly" day for CA we still ate them. Here are pictures of my kids enjoying them!

1 comment:

Little Holts said...

I love Eliza's face in the bottom picture! We didn't do much for April Fools. Jacob was gone, so I couldn't have the missionaries over for dinner. Sad, the kids were so looking forward to it too. Bekah had it all planned out what to eat.