Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Ezra fingers!

Yea me, I did the 100th post!



Here is a picture of Simeon sucking the "Ezra fingers." He's turning into a finger sucker like the others, but I'm not going to complain since he is only waking up once around midnight and sleeps from around six to six other than that. He's such a great baby. It's wonderful to have him in our family.


Mom and I did a fun project a few days ago. I learned a technique in book binding called Japanese Stab binding. It if fun, easy, and quick. I brought Mom down to show her how to do one, and we got a little carried away. We made big books, grocery lists, and little notebooks for our purses. The next day we made one for each of the kids for sacrament meeting, and they turned out really cute. I did a fun one for Jacob also for his birthday. I had each of the kids draw a picture and Rebekah made up a story and illustrated it. I also added a few pages to put pictures on. It was a fun present for the kids to make, and they liked seeing their artwork in a book.


We stopped by the beach yesterday to feed the seagulls with the bread crusts that we've been saving for the last week. Of course the kids ended up getting soaked before we left, but they had such a fun time.

1 comment:

The Kellers said...

Cute kids at the beach. What a fun idea to feed the birds.

Those "Ezra" fingers are also "nettie" fingers too. But I guess I copied him since he's older than me. Simeon is cute.