Wednesday, February 11, 2009

More beach pictures

Ok, so I swear I am a picture nut! Mom told me to add one picture from our beach excursion the other day, so I added four. I took about 100 pictures while we were there, but some were fantastic. I think pictures come in a close second with my sewing obsession. I can't wait to learn how to manipulate pictures with that Gimp program that Tim told me to download. It's downloaded, and all I have to do is learn! Woohoo. Now who's going to teach me? hehe...

Here's one of Joseph and one of Elizabeth that I liked.





Isn't Mom so cute holding Simeon? I was a little frustrated that most of the pictures that I took of Mom and the kids didn't turn out like I wanted. My camera just isn't capable of doing what I want it to when I want it to. Oh well.

Here's the one that Mom asked me to post. Don't you just love California and the beach?

1 comment:

The Kellers said...

Love the pictures, Tiff. You are a photographer! It also helps that your children are beautiful!!