Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope everyone has had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Travis & I were able to spend some time together, but we'll be finishing up tomorrow after church. Thanks Rachel for the questions. I couldn't resist and bought some Cold Stone Creamery cupcakes. Haven't tried them yet, but I'll let you know how they taste. Still trying to keep away from all those sweets, though.

I'm sure you noticed all the comments I posted today. I finally got the internet to work at a decent speed. I decided I needed to add a few pix, since I haven't in a while. Hope our cousin's wedding went well and you guys enjoyed yourselves. Wish I could've been there. I am planning on making a chocolate cheesecake. I've got all the ingredients, except the oreo crust. (you guys are such great enablers)

Anywho, here's our recent family:
Tracker's first big boy bath. He's got horns in his hair. So cute!! He's always sticking his tongue in weird ways. He really likes to rub them back and forth under his upper lip. It's cute.
These boys have such great smiles. It's been twice now that Daddy's gone for hugs and we couldn't resist taking pictures because the pose is so cute.

I've been posing like this for my P90X progress pix, so Trayton and Tustin wanted to do it too. Matching underwear and shirts too, don't know how that happened!

What can I say? CUTENESS.

Tracker is such a good smiler!! Here's the first "Daddy-carry-turn-and-smile" pic.

I think I should have turned the picture before I uploaded it. Anyway, this is Parker and Tracker. Parker loves coming to play at our house. During sacrament meetings his parents have to avoid us, because as soon as he spots us he begins to shout and laugh, which turns into screams and crying because he can't come and play.

3 Bugs in a rug.


Cuteness!!
We sure wish we were more a part of the activity down there, but so glad that we can share pictures and get-togethers through our blog. :)
I'll be posting some videos of our home soon, to follow Rachel's example. We just moved Tracker in w/his brothers, and put a desk where Tracker's crib used to be. But you'll have to wait till my camera's batteries get recharged. They always run out so fast.
Love the Kellers

No comments: